Organizing The Home

I've been doing challenges over the last year or so trying to make our house a home. Some things have worked out really well, and others have not. One thing I've learned is not every method works for everyone! I like to visit other blogs to get ideas and of course Pinterest, but right now I'm concentrating on digging deep and figuring out what really works for my family. With a son that will be heading to college this time next year, our space is changing quite a bit. I do believe that eventually we will downsize and leave our "forever home" as it will be too large for us. I've done many different styles of challenges. I started with A Bowl Full of Lemons, iheartorganizing, and Flylady. Not necessarily in that order. I actually wanted something different from Flylady to switch it up a bit, so I started searching the internet. I came across this awesome blog, iheartorganizing! I continue to check out Jen's blog every chance I get and always look for any new posts! Jen's blog led me to Toni Hammersley's blog, ABFOL! Toni also has several Facebook groups for support and that's been pretty cool! I'm hoping to continue to upload some before and after pictures of my spaces. Some areas still need some work, some areas need a lot of work and some areas have remained organized since I've done them.

No comments:

Post a Comment