Taking Advantage

Here is my side of a conversation I had this morning - I think I had a thousand lightbulbs go off: 

Good Morning! I didn't sleep a long time, but I did get a few hours of straight sleep - so that is an improvement!!! I am tired, but you know, I need to push myself a little - as long as I know when I need to rest myself, I need to push myself. God is GOOD and He will see I have what I need, but, I need to serve Him, I need to give it ALL to Him...I'm feeling as though I've really taken advantage - why? you may ask...when we let our lives get consumed by material things, we "worship" other gods - home decor, clothing, craft things...I have battled the material thing for too long - I've taken for granted that I have a house over my head without even realizing it - Can you tell I've had my quiet time??

2 comments:

  1. God always provides for us. We just need to remember that all we have doesn't come from our own efforts but from Him. We are going in the right direction, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right dear friend! I'm so amazed at what is happening in our lives! We have an Awesome God - we just have to have faith and trust in Him!

      Delete