His will!

I am in a group that is bringing Christian women together to bring The Lord into every aspect of our lives. The name of our wonderful group is Gift of the Home. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/GiftoftheHome/)We have been having some discussions on prayers. I shared what I am about to post with a good friend. She encouraged me to share with you all.


It HAS to be for His will.  I have always had Faith. Most of the time, STRONG faith, sometimes thin faith, but ALWAYS faith...when I saw my son, Harrison getting tired. Getting weaker. I once again (as I always did) reached out to God Almighty. But...here is the difference. I changed the way I was praying. I knew it couldn't be about ME anymore. It had to be about Him. I knew in my heart - in the very depths of my soul that God  WOULD answer my prayers. But I knew in the very depths of my soul that God may not answer in the way I want. I KNEW that, but I prayed differently anyway. As most of you know, Harrison, the boy who loved frogs, passed away shortly before his 5th birthday. So, praying doesn't mean you get what you ask for in the WAY that you ask for it. If you pray for peace - you WILL get peace - but it may not be the way YOU want it to come. This is where we falter as human beings. It is about His Will only. We won't always like it, but we have to accept it. Prayers are ALWAYS answered, but you have to sometimes dig deep to understand...

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It brings who are and the way you feel out. Our God is Amazing God! You lift me up and make me a better person ~ Thank you for being a sweet friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet lady! I know I owe it all to Him, but you are helping me bring it out! YOU are helping me be a better person! Thank you for being a good friend and providing a way to learning how to walk with Him! ♥

      Delete